Google
Web lovelypsychos.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 25, 2007

38 (almost 39) Weeks and 1 To Go!!

Jenna dear if I were any closer to you, I would staple your lips together with a stapler for that last comment LOL.

Yes, I am in the last stretch. This time next week I will be making my final preparations to prepare for this new little life. I have my stuff for the hospital on the bench in my room just in case I must make a mad dash out the door early, but I am doubting that will happen. I thought for sure Wednesday would be the day. I had such horrible contractions and even lost part of my mucous plug (sorry TMI). I worked a 12 hr day, so I figured being on my feet all day would help. The minute I got home it all stopped. I think hubby will get his wish and get a Sept baby after all...

These little girls are quite the divas are they not. I was laughing at Kay this morning with a hat on in front of the mirror posing and trying out different smiles LMAO. Unfortunately the child does not have a shy bone in her body. She will talk to the bum sitting on the corner if I would let her. We are going through quite a time with her right now. She almost made it a whole week sleeping all night in her bed, but ruined it last night. I had promised her the barbie doll she has been dying for. I had to break the sad news to her this morning that sorry you did not quite make it a week :-(. We will start all over again tonight. I have a different tactic this time. Every night she stays in her bed all night she gets $2.00 towards her barbie, then we do not have to start the week all over. She seemed satisfied with that.

Ok I am off to finish picking up around the house and then we are off to go buy a pizza. Mommy is not cooking tonight :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home