Google
Web lovelypsychos.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Come on Baby!

Courtney, we are all waiting right along with you girl! Of course we get the easy part because we aren't going through contractions...heehee. I must say I do miss that excitment of knowing the babe would be here soon.


Jenna, dang. That's HOT! Love the pool. It's my new best friend even up here in the snow belt! Oh, and congrats on the birthday gift. You just keep losing those contacts, here me?


DH tried his first ever canning project today. He made and canned homemade tomato sauce! So far so good. The house sure smells good. And the best part? He didn't blow anything up! You should see how proud he is having grown the tomatoes and herbs himself and now canned them. He is He-Man Provider now. lol


This morning we went to donate blood and I was denied. Seems this rash/hives thing I have going on was a no no. DH almost passed out. He said he always does when he donates. It was funny watching all the techs run over to accomodate him. It's no wonder men expect us to cater to them!


After that we stopped at the farmer's market but didn't find anything exciting. And when we got home the chores began. I'm thinking a couple glasses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home