Google
Web lovelypsychos.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ahhhh Kelly, you know we feel your pain. We didn't coin the phrase "MIS" for nothin' :P

Well, mom is supposed to go for a stress test just as a precaution but otherwise, she's doing fine now.

Nothing new on the home front. Still going back and forth on what to do about the photography thing. I get really into it for a while then slack off for a while. I think I'm just going through one of those "blah, nothing pleases me" stages. kwim? I seem to get those quite a bit, now that I think about it. It's like I'm always searching for 'something' but can never seem to find 'it'.
Speaking of, hey Barb, can you take my link off the blog since I took my site down? Thanks. :)

I keep checking the local paper for the local dance school's sign up announcement. They start their new classes in August and I think I'm going to sign Kylie up. I think she would really like it the way she sings & dances around. Hey, maybe if she's the next Christina Augilera, she can support me and I won't have to work. haha!

Well I'm off to drag the wild child out of the pool. Hope you guys have fun at Spence's game tonight Cera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home