Google
Web lovelypsychos.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Where did summer go? I can't believe it's almost Aug and school starts back in a few weeks. Although, that will mean less traffic around here until the Leaf Lookers start coming into town.
We bought ourselves a couple of bikes last weekend and we've been riding around the neighborhood in the evenings, trying to encourage Kyliebug to ride hers. She gets scared when she goes down an incline and picks up speed. She's DONE with her bike at that point. LOL. Biking is good exercise, we've been working up a sweat. We're averaging 30-45min per day, which is alot when you're out of shape and haven't been on a bike in about 15 years. :P
I finally talked Kylie into letting me snap a couple of pix of her the other night. I try to get some of her a couple of times a year. It's only taken 6mos to get some of her. Amazing what a PEZ candy dispenser on top of your camera can do. mu-hahahahhaha. Here's one that I got of her and had printed on a canvas. I've never done a canvas print before so didn't know what to expect but I think it turned out nice.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home