Google
Web lovelypsychos.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Missing the boy...sort of

The boy is staying at the grandparents house. He is having a fabulous time because Grandma takes him EVERYWHERE. But I miss him. At nights. When I normally would be tucking him in or checking on him he isn't here. No hugs and kisses and "love you most". However...........I am greatly enjoying the free time! It is amazing how quiet it is without him here. And Robert and I? Not a cross word to be heard. We have not had any disagreements since the boy left. That is scary.

But the boy will be back Thursday and all will be back to routine. I don't mind routine. I actually look forward to it. Those women who say a baby won't change them are living in a fantasy world. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home