Google
Web lovelypsychos.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 29, 2007

It Has Been Awhile

Geez where has time gone. I have not been on here in like forever.

Time has just slipped away from me. In between Kay and getting ready for this new little girl, I feel like I have no time. I am almost 35 weeks now, so I am pretty much ready to meet this new young lady. DH & I have to finish decorating her room, but the bed, bookcase and dresser are in place. Target has been having a wonderful sale on baby food, so I have stocked up. This child will eat well for quite sometime. DH can not complain b/c I have used over $100 in coupons and only spent a third of that on the food :-). I still have more coupons to use, so I am not quite done just yet ;-)

I can not believe summer is almost over. Where did the time go?? It has not even felt like summer, which is totally unusual for here. I do not think our temps have gotten over 90 this summer. I am not complaining, but it is usually 100 here pretty consistently by now. It is nice to look out at my yard and see green grass.

DH birthday is today, so we are going out to TGIFridays for dinner YUMMY. Kay and I made him a birthday cake last night and finished icing and decorating and putting 36 candles on it this morning. He went to the cardinals baseball game last night, so he will be surprised when he gets home.

Well I do believe that is it from here for now LOL. I am off to go straighten up the house before he gets home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home