Google
Web lovelypsychos.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Yes, People I Have Hit Term

I am now officially 36 1/2 weeks. I know it is not actually term until 38 weeks, but I am considering myself done, stick a fork in me. I thought today might just be the day. I woke up to work my last Sat and I started having pretty bad contractions and then back pain. I thought woohoo I may have a baby today, anyways I went to work and they stopped :-(. How can they just come and go like that B.S. I am telling you. Messing with a pregnant woman like that is not nice LOL.

Jenna congrats on your *wink wink* b-day gift. Glad to hear DH was nice to you ;-). You def'y deserve it. I think DH owes me after carrying his child for the past 9 months. I am sure with as much as he has been deprived he will do about anything right now LOL.

Ughhh I am with you on this hot hot summer. I thought about going to the pool today, but honestly the thought of even going outdoors exhausts me. Luckily our pool is still ice cold, but you have to stay in it the entire time otherwise you feel like you are going to melt.

I am having a bad feeling here. My DD is quiet, in fact the whole house is quiet. Def'y not a good sign. I better go make sure the cat is still alive LOL. Have a good weekend and talk to you ladies later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home