Google
Web lovelypsychos.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Just when we're wondering where summer went, Mother Nature informed us that it's right here. After having decent temps in the 80s most of the summer, we're back to the mid-high 90's with 100 degree heat index. icky, sticky summer in the South. lol! Our pool was like bath water yesterday. It felt nice though, we haven't been in it for 2 weeks because we've had those afternoon thunderstorms. Kylie had a ball and we finally had to drag her out at 7:30 last night.

She invited herself to spend the night at the inlaw's house last night so the opportunity presented itself for DH to give me my b-day 'gift' in private, you know what I'm saying? And damned if I didn't lose my contact again. mu-hahahahahahaha! (insert cracking whip sound here)

Well, I'm official on my new job. I passed the 90 day mark, got great feedback on my informal sit down with Little Boss (LB), and even got a raise. Not alot but it will cover my life & AFLAC deductions that start this month so that's cool with me.

Not much longer now Courtney! Can't wait to 'meet' the new little girl in our family. It will be so funny when we all get to meet up at once to see our 3 girls bossing all the boys around. Wow, 7 boy and 3 girls in our group. If we keep this up we may be able to form our own soccer team. lmao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home