Google
Web lovelypsychos.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Go Courtney! You're in the home stretch now. Can't wait to meet the new little girl in our brood. Kelly, Barb, hope you guys have nice trips this weekend and stay safe!

Nothing new around here. Trying to get some projects done around the house since its so hot outside. I'm working on Kyliebug's bathroom right now. I'm doing it in a shopping theme. Kinda the 'ooh la la boutique' thing. Since it is our guest bathroom I didn't want anything too child-ish in there. kwim? I found some cute hatboxes that have the same theme on them. We're going to hang a shelf up and put those on it. I found a wall paper border with the same theme and I'm going to cut some of the pics out of it and frame them in black frames to hang on the opposite wall. I put each of these sections in a black frame that has a white mat:












OMG! I have created a monster. My husband rolls his eyes constantly because of it. My daughter is becoming Madonna-obsessed too just like her momma. She wants to watch her tour on DVD and listen to her music all the time in the car. She can sing 'Hung Up' and 'Like it or Not' from the Confessions album. She loves watching 'dat Madonna girl in the purple sparkly jacket and weotard'. LMAO! I promise I fastforward through the humping of the boombox in Hung Up. :P

She wants to go see her. In fact, just this morning she asked me if it was a long way off to see her. yeah baby it is! LOL! Momma's paying on the credit card already so she can make that trip next year. Hopefully Courtney won't be knocked up again so she can go with. hahahahahaha!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home